Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Luck...

11 years ago, I stayed overnight at NP (I think so..) waiting for the total solar eclipse, just before the eclipse hits maximum, clouds started to gather and it started raining.. One whole night's wait for nothing..
 
11 years later, I stayed up late to make my pinhole camera, trying to think of the best location to view the solar eclipse at my office. Even before the eclipse started, clouds gathered and it started to pour. One whole night's work for nothing..
 
What can I say?? I simply have no luck when it comes to eclipse.. But at least I managed to catch the repeat telecast of the event in China, it's so damn cool!! the whole sky turning dark.. now when will such an event happen again?? Will I ever get to see a total solar eclipse??
 
 

No comments: