Tuesday, September 05, 2006

P.I.S.S.E.D.

It's her problem, her stubbornness that caused all these problems and now she wants me to clear the shit?!

F.I.N.E. what can I say?? I already expected this when I heard about it. Insist, insist lah, what cannot be done can never be done, don't go telling the authorities that hey, other people are doing this shit too. Comon, the flak is between you and the authorities, don't pull other people into the picture.

Stupid bitch! Waste of my time. Told her time and again that we should not do the changes, but did she listen? No.

Fucking waste of my brain cells.

And what the fuck is "strongly talk of our curriculum"?? Huh? I know we can strongly recommend, but strongly talk?? It's amazing but you meet idiots everyday.

Yes, I am P.I.S.S.E.D.

No comments: