Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Follow ups

It's been a busy busy week since I came back.. A lot of things to follow up and a lot of matters that needs to be discussed and learnt from.

We had a great meeting on monday to talk about the whole conference in Thailand, to talk about what went wrong and how we can learn from our mistakes. Also talked about the things that went right and how we can further improve on them. It's a great feeling to know that the work we did was appreciated and acknowledged.

No time to really blog coz of all those things plus a severe lack of sleep. On top of that, I've caught a cold.. bird flu?? haha.. I dunno.. and I don't really bother.. if die then we'll talk about it another day lor.. but then if I'm already dead, there's pretty much nothing to talk about. So that's it. I had chicken when I was in Bangkok, coz I'm really not bother about such stuff, the food we eat everyday are filled with all sorts of germs and poisons, so I really don't see the difference of not eating chicken in Bangkok.

Blogging will have to take a back seat till I've finished following up all the pending matters. Plus two of my colleagues will be away next week.. it's gonna be busy busy busy.. haiz.. I need my rest.

No comments: