Wednesday, November 16, 2005

..Dreams.. Tales.. Love..

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose youe heartaches
Whatever you wish for.. you keep
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
Your dreams will come true.. some day
**************************
Some day my prince will come
Some day I'll find my love
And how thrilling that moment will be
When the prince of my dreams comes to me
He'll whisper I love you
And steal a kiss or two
**************************

Fairy tales.. so sweet.. so innocent.. so young.. When have we lost our faith in such tales? When have we lost the innocence we once had? Lost with the youth that went by?

Do I really believe in dreams? Do I really believe in fairy tales? Do I really believe in love? On most days I do.. Coz I found someone that really loves me and I believe that he will go to the far edges of the world just for me. On other days, I just get cynical.. haiz.. perils being a woman? Or does all humans face doubts every now and then?

I don't like to explain such mood swings away with PMS, I don't get too affected by them, unless I'm really tired like right now.

Love found.. Love lost.. Love gain.. Love lost.. I guess at the end of the day, nothing really matters as long as you are true to yourself.

No comments: