Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just the way I like it

I was just telling Ah Dear yesterday on how much I like our current life, we do whatever we want, whenever we want to.

We can eat out as and when we like it; or we can cook dinner if we want to.
We can go out and stay out late; or we can go home straight after work and reach home before 7.
We can splurge and buy anything we like as long as we dun bust our credit card.
We can go traveling as and when we like since my mei is always available to help us take care of my precious daughter, plus son, plus unknown-sex child, plus a dozen sex-changing prawns and fish, plus our two new cute little boys (white-face robo!! super duper kawaii~)
And the most important thing, we can buy any pet we like and no one can object to it!

So the latest addition to our family are our two white-face robos!!! Dun ask me to spell the whole thing, I have no idea how to spell it.. I only know that they are 1 month old and super cute!! I do have a question, why does hamsters like to run in their wheels.. they're not getting anywhere, why waste the energy?

And my Muah Chee and Fen Yuan (the pearl in bubble tea) is super cute!! When I first got them, I was holding on to one of them (dun ask me which one, they look exactly the same), trying to take photos.. suddenly he started to push all the food out from his cheeks!! I think he's trying to offer me food so that I would like him go :p Shall post the picture some other day (lazy to upload as usual..)

This is one of the reasons why I choose to get married, the freedom of leading my very own life with the person who loves and understands me better than anyone else in the world..

No comments: