Friday, August 17, 2007

RE: Slow Dance

*vulgarities ahead*
 
This post is for ranting purposes only..
 
Fucking bitch! What the fuck is her problem?? You wanted this, I gave you this, you wanted that I gave you that.. and now you tell me that's not what you want? You win lor, what can I say?
First of all, I asked you about it and you told me it's ok, then I went ahead to get it done.. now you fucking tell me it's not ok, then why the fuck did you tell me it's ok?! Fucking bitch!!!
 
Then it's your problem that you dilly dally ok, if you cannot get something because of that, it's my fucking problem? I dun care what kinda fuck cards you have, that's your fucking problem ok.

Fuck.. I have not type so much vulgarities in one simple post in such a long time.

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.. can you bloody make up your fucking life? Everyone is miserable because of you ok!!! I dun understand how can someone be so blind.. Damn I'm pissed..
 
S.T.U.P.I.D. B.I.T.C.H
 
Stop bloody wasting my time! argh..

No comments: