Thursday, March 01, 2007

Late

It's a rainy day and somehow I forgot that I switched off my alarm the previous day.. Luckily my dear colleague sent me a msg and I woke up 40 minutes later than usual.

The mad rush to wash up and get ready started "p within 15 minutes, I got everything done and was on my way to work.

I was contemplating with the idea of grabbing a cab down but since it's raining, it was not a good idea. So it's off to the train station for my trusty train service. At 930am, I finally reached the office, half an hour late but guess what? No one is in the office!! Correction, no one from my department is in the office yet.

Well there are some who always start late and since they've been staying late for the past few days, it's not surprising that I don't see them. But the usual early birds are not around, my boss is nowhere in sight. I know she comes in late when it's raining but it's almost 10 and she's still not in the office?? I hope she's not sick or anything..
 
Even with no one around, there's still a lot of work to be done *yawn* It's such great weather to be sleeping in..

No comments: