Thursday, February 01, 2007

I don't know how to love Him

I never knew this is a christian song, but apparently it is.. Well it doesn matter, what I love is the way the song makes me feel..

I love this song

I don't know how to love him.
What to do ...how to move him.
I've been changed ...yes, really changed.
I seem like someone else.

I don't know how to take this
I don't see why he moves me.

He is a man. He's just a man.
And I've had so many men before.
In many ways ... He's just one more.

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love ...
Let my feelings out.

I never thought I'd come to this ...
What's its all about?

Don't you think its rather funny
I should be in this position.
I'm the one who's always been so calm,
So cool ...no lover's fool...
He scares me so!

I never thought I'd come to this ...
What's it all about?
Yet, if he said ... He loved me, I'd be lost.
I'd be frightened.

I couldn't cope.
I'd turn my head
I'd back away.
I wouldn't know what to do.

No comments: