Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Starry Starry

Literally see stars this morning, lucky Ah Dear was with me so things were not that bad.

I have low blood sugar so I feel faint easily, that's why I can never stand when I'm taking the train in the morning, I'll feel faint like this morning. That's why you'll always see me sucking on some candy, I need the sugar to keep me going.

I hate the fainting kinda feeling, your head gets super heavy, you start seeing stars and your vision starts narrowing till all you can see are black patches all over. Bf half carried me off the train and give me a lot of air before I feel well enough to get out of the station.

The doc gave me some med and that's why I'm home right now, after sleeping the whole day away. From 10am till 4pm, I can really sleep when I want to.

Really hate to be away from work, there's so much things to do and being away for a day will just screw up my schedules. But I really can't go to the office today, the doc wanted to give me 2 days MC but I asked him to give me just a day coz I don't dare imagine the amount of backlog if I'm away for 2 days.

There's just too many things to do and it's actually manageable, except for the fact that we keep having meetings after meetings. Meetings are basically a waste of time, it's good to get-together to talk about what had happened, but meetings tend to drag on when irrelavant people starts talking about irrelavant stuff.

What's even more irritating is when there's stupid people in the meeting and I have to explain the same thing over and over again before they get it. It's such a waste of my time.

Things are not going on very well at the moment coz this particular project do not have a main person in charge. It's good to put a team in charge but when the team could not make swift decisions, it's not a good sign.

Whoever takes more than 3 weeks to make a simple decision?? Us of course. Instead of putting her feet down and deciding, she drag and drag, wanting our opinions and a simple task took more than 3 weeks to be confirmed.

It's a utter waste of time.

But what can I say? I'm just a tiny fish, if that's the way they want to do it, so be it.

I'm getting dizzy again just thinking of work..

No comments: