Thursday, November 23, 2006

One of those days..

.. Where you wake up with a splitting headache and still turn up for work, though an hour plus late.

And when you drag yourself to work, you get your boss harping at this and that. Hello.. Can't you even give me some time to settle down first.. argh.

It's irritating as hell ok. I suspect my boss have spilt personality, one moment she's darn nice and the other moment she's like this bitch.

Fucking sianz.. I'm not going to mind my language coz my head fucking hurt like hell this morning and it's only thanks to my uber strong pain killers and muscle relaxant that I'm able to get to work. So I'm gonna fuck all I want and I don't give a fucking damn.

Fuck work, I am going to quit soon, it's just a matter of time. A friend asked me what I'm going to do if I quit, well well.. I will take a break, settle the new flat, renovations and wedding stuff, and then think of what I really want to do. I need some time off, I need some time to sit down and think about what I want.

Work here is fulfilling to a point, but it's starting to get to me, it's starting to get feel like I'm just doing the same thing over and over again, I need new challenges.. correction, make that I need new AND meaningful challenges. What I'm doing now is just so.. argh..

I do not want to be a corporate whore, I do not want to go to work each day and asking myself why? I shall be honest here, I work for the money, if I have enough money, you would never see me in this company. I like my colleagues, we have so much fun, but work needs to have a meaning and at the moment it eludes me.

Am I missing out on something here? yeah, I guess my sense of purpose is not well-developed so I really can't see the point or purpose for working.

What's the purpose of work? What's the meaning of life?

I need ice-cream.. I need my Hagen Daz...

2 comments:

b.muse said...

*HUGE HUG*

Poor thing, hope you feeling better, and rest well during the weekend!

Jayce said...

Thank you girl!! I'm much better already, after a whole day of sleep.

Must meet up soon, I have a great idea for the ROM!!!