Thursday, March 02, 2006

FOMA SH902i

Sometimes I just hate living in Singapore.. if only I can live in Japan.. then I can lay my hands on this babe..
SH902i
So nice!! I like!! It's like my 903, with aquos screen.. and the most amazing thing, it have anti-shock and customizable focus point!! my gosh.. the only thing I don't like about my camera is that you need steady hands else the picture might come out blur.

I like I like!! but FOMA phones cannot be used in sg, totally different network!! Damn it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Some more pictures of 904sh
904sh002
This really looks much nicer than the others, solid colours are nicer than colour mixed with silver.

Really might consider getting this phone, even if I don't like the colour, there's always gmask.

I need a new phone already.. 905 905~~

No comments: