Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mountain Tortoise

Call me suaku, but yesterday was my first time talking to a Mexican :Þ so exciting (I'm suaku mah), and me and Ah Dear's reaction was the same, how come the person never go Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale! YEEHAH!?? oppz, abit racist hor, but then that's really the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Mexicans.

And Speedy is cute horr..

Anyway that person was part of a concall with US side.. I hate hate hate to have concall with them as there's a 13 hours difference between us, so we have to schedule it at weird hours, like 10pm last nite. I was outside and had to do the concall using my mobile, sitting outside the train station, scribbling into my notebook :p

Lucky it was a short concall, about 40 mins, else my bills will bust this month.

Still it was an interesting call, we gotta know the people in the states, including this Mexican and then this other lady who is probably also a hispanic coz they started talking in Spanish. When they first starting to talk to each other, I was lost, I have no idea what language they were speaking, that is till they started going si si then I knew it was Spanish. Interesting.

I hope there will be no more of such concalls, I don't like to talk about work at such a late hour. Anytime after 7pm is personal time.

No comments: