Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You Win Some, You Lose Some

There's no way to get the best of both worlds.. Whenever you get something, you will lose something. It may not be immediate, but eventually you will lose something, somehow.. That's a fact of life that we have to learn to live with.

Maybe I have too much to start with, that's why I always feel disappointed by the new things that comes along. Too pampered? Yah I am. Too dependent? Yes I am too. For so so long, I've always have someone there for me 24/7. Way too pampered already. That's bad.

I missed doing things that I was able to do previously. It's not that I can't do the same thing now, it's just that it's different now, somehow it's not the same anymore. I'm not complaining about what I have right now, I just missed what I had before. I knew that this was coming, he also knew that this was coming. But it really did not hit me till now.. haiz..

What to do, you win some, you lose some. That's life.

No comments: