Wednesday, October 12, 2005

*drums roll* ... Presenting..

Chio Bu aka Da Mei Nu aka Gorgeous Babe.. ..

.. .. .. ..

.. .. .. ..

.. .. .. ..

My chio chio chio 903SH!!!!
My chio 903sh
*gasps* look at how darn pretty it is.. err.. cant really see from the pic coz it's taken with my 802SE.. of course different quality lah..

But 903SH!!! so nice.. the screen is like omg!! It's so darn clear that my 802 pales in comparison, like so so so dull.. I love the keypad.. super nice to press.. Only darn thing is that jap firmware don't have t9.. argh.. no t9, how to msg?! compromise? hmm..

Another shot.. the back view.. chio chio chio..
My chio 903sh
See how nice it is.. *aww* the back part is matt, unlike the front part.

Here's the last shot.. phone in phone.. see my 802's reflections??
My chio 903sh
So darn pretty.. but coz it's shiny surface, it's so prone to smudges!!! For someone like me with sweaty palms and cannot stand smudges.. argh.. *pulls hair* have to clean the phone like every five minutes.. That's why I stuck with white for my 802, even with smudges you can't really tell.. maybe I should be the cream 903?? hmm.. but the red is so me.. arhg..

Oh yah, actually this phone is not mine, it's my dear Orr Kwee kor's phone.. He very kindly lent his BRAND NEW phone to me for 2 days!! Thank you kor!! *muuuaaaah* Don't worry, I'll keep it in tip top condition and wipe it clean every five minute :Þ

I love love love the phone!! I wanna get the red one!!!

No comments: