Thursday, October 27, 2005

我的王子

Presenting my 王子!!!

*drums roll*

*roll abit more*

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

*swoonz*
frog prince -shang junhao
My 王子变青蛙 *hearts*

He's so super duper cute rite?? I'm like so so so so crazy over him right now :p

Finished the series and it was great!! Just that the last episode was duh.. else it's really a very good show.

The picture don't look that good coz they are photos of photos from a book.. confusing? There's this book..
frog prince
And I started snapping photos of the pictures. And my phone camera is great oki, 3.2mp CCD lens. Just that my skills are quite off and the lighting is bad, so only a few photos turned out ok. Look at the book photo, see how my camera can capture the hologram effect?? *proud of my 903* *smirks*

More of my prince..
frog prince -tang ou
He's just so darn cute.. I prefer him when he's Dang Ou, more innocent and yet so smart..

Just love love love the book, it have everything I liked about the show..

All the quotes..
frog prince -logic
So true right??
Another one..
frog prince -liang jie
I like this one too.. so true of modern man's life.. we're so busy till we forget there's many things and people around us to love and care.

frog prince -miss you
Sweet until I wanna die liao..

frog prince -dun leave
*awww* will Ah Dear say this to me??

frog prince -true love
I like the froggy alot!!

frog prince -real love
Kiss Kiss Kiss.. Love Love Love..

I'm crazy over the show already!!

Anyway can get me this photo book? And the story book? And the crown ring? And the froggy pillow? and the froggy coin bank?? That would be the bestest present ever.. for now that is.. hee :p

I'm crazy.. I know, but I'm happy ^^

No comments: