Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stupid stupid stupid

I ask you not to call, then you really dun call.. so when I ask you to go bang your head against the wall, would you do that??

S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.
S.T.U.P.I.D.

Fine, whatever.. I have better things to do.. like my work, which sucks at the moment but it's waaaaay better than that &^%&^$&

***
My colleague received flowers today, it's the 4th year she's together with her bf.. why are things so different right now? Why? I know I have changed, but have I really become so indifferent?

I hate feelings.. I absolutely hate feelings.. My dream is to become a robot, void of all feelings, every decision I make will be based on logical deductions.. Feelings only make people hurt, becoming a robot helps reduce the hurt to zero.. I'm already halfway there, soon I will be there and I would had attained my dreams..

It's useless to be human, we're useless to the world. We breed like vermin and people cannot understand that we're overpopulated and that sooner or later, the world is going to end because of our irrational behavior. Being rational is the way to go, once you get rid of all feelings, once you become rational, things will become so much clearer..

It's time to cull the human race, but since killing is murder, we should simply just control the number of births.. Only rigid control can save this world.. or is it too late already? This is a sick sick world, all because of this animal called human.. we're like virus, we invade, we kill, we destroy, nothing is left untouched.

We're condemned.. we're a condemned race.. does it matter if we die out sooner than later?

No more feelings.. no more thoughts.. no more hurt.. no more life.. no more pain.. .. no more..

We were nothing and we always go back to being nothing.. Nothing is worth cherishing.. Nothing is worth the pain.. Nothing is worth the wait.. Nothing is worth everything.. .. .. .

No comments: