Thursday, January 31, 2008

Unforgettable..

Unforgettable, thats what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, thats how youll stay
Thats why, darling, its incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too


Isn't this song just lovely? I really do like Nat King Cole, his songs are so lovely..

***
So how do I pick up the shit now?? hmm... was I even naming anyone in my previous post? DId I mention that it was so-and-so? I could be talking about my neighbour for goodness sake and now you want to announce to the world who you think it is.. Let me tell you something, it was not only one person, my brains and thoughts are in my head, not yours, u can guess but do you really know what I am thinking about? And the thing is, there's no need for you to understand me totally, it makes life boring..

The thing I'm most angry about it 只许周官放火,不许百姓点灯 he said the exact same thing to me and now it's wrong of me to put it down in words? ok fine, it's my fault, since when is it not my fault anyway?

Accommodating? Yes, you are so accommodating that everything I suggested is met with a NO, even before you choose to listen to my rationale behind it. Fine subsequently you come up with all the nice "reasons" why this-and-that cannot be done but they sound more like excuses than anything else.. Yes you finally agreed to wear a hat, but after how bloody long?? Wearing a hat is so damn difficult lah, it will kill you right? Then don't wear that bloody thing, it's 20 bucks, I can just throw it away or give it to any random guy that walks by the bus stop.

The dance floor was there so that the ballroom does not look so damn empty ok, I did not put it there for fun, it was there for a reason too, which you conveniently forgot. When we made the booking for the place, u beat your chest and said there's definitely 40 tables and above, is there? So in order to make the ballroom look less empty, I suggested the dance floor, is that wrong? Does it need your accommodating personality to accept it? If you're not happy about it, then take away lor, it's not too late to tell the hotel about it.

And do you want to talk about the live band? Cancel lor, what's the point of having a live band right? Makes it look even more like tha dnd, cancel lor.

Oh oh.. why not let's just cancel the whole wayang? Since everyone not happy already, let just cancel the whole thing, makes life easier.

All I wanted was a memorable wedding, and u know how much I hate all the supposedly "traditional" wedding, coz it's forgettable, everyone does the same thing and no one remembers the wedding at all. I think it's just me being silly, who will want to remember my wedding anyway? I dun think anyone should, it's none of their business anyway.. who am i? some big shot? ha.. I only look big to my doggy.

This whole thing is getting so ridiculous, it's just absurd.. Why do we have to go through all these pain?? why? I really dun get it? Isn't the high tea reception enough already? Share our joys with who? I hate wedding dinner and I hate it even more when I have to get people to come to my wedding dinner.

The most memorable thing about this whole wedding would be how unhappy I am.

No comments: