Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where did my Chang Chang go??

 
My Chang² got fat liao! omg! Why why why?
 
Just watched the first episode of 恶作剧2吻 and it's so far so good, just as funny as the first season :)
 

But but but.. the couple were in Guam and having fun on the beach, so naturally the guy's top is off and omg!! My Chang² is so fat!! He have a paunch liao!! omg omg omg!! how can?!?!?! And what is it with his hair, that style dun suit him lor..

Right at the very last part of the show, the "oh-so-interesting" love-making scene came on.. too bad it's so badly censored that it looks like an amateur work, it was so boring.. the kissing scene lasted too long and the girl is just.. literally translated, a dead fish. No expression, no nothing, just standing there like a statue with my Chang² kissing her.. B.O.R.I.N.G.

***
Had the Feng gang over for Christmas lunch yesterday ^^/ It's always great to meet the girls :) and their men of course :p

Happy Holidays!

No comments: