Tuesday, June 12, 2007

*yum*

Check this photo essay out

What the world eats?
 
It's real interesting to see the difference between the rich (nation-wise) and the poor. The westernize the country is, the more processed food they consume, everything is cans and box and bottles, whereas the other family consumes mostly fruits and vegetables.. hmm..

***
And it's my 26th birthday today!!

A biggest thanks to my dearest mummy for giving birth to me on this day 26 years ago.. It was an easy birth coz I am the third child, but still thank you :)
 
Thank you to daddy, xiaobao, dajie, kor and mummy for the lovely seafood treat.. yum yum..
Thank you to my Ah Dear² for getting me two year's worth of present, my all-time fav, A Series of Unfortunate Events and a year's subscription to both Analog and Asimov's Science Fiction!! *beams* I am a certified bookworm ok. Oh oh.. and I love the lovely sunflowers!! (photos another day)

Thank you to dear jiemeis who have been messaging me since morning!! And Xuan for calling all the way from Down Under!! Must remember to wear more clothes hor..

Thank you to my dearest colleagues who made the sweet mistake of celebrating my birthday a week early. It was really a good surprise for everyone :p Thank you for all the chocolate (all mint-related hor), cheesecake, voucher and most of all, your smiles and laughter : ) It's a blessing to be able to work with you guys!

Oh, and thank you to stupid Darren :Þ thank you for waking me up in the middle of the night :p
 
It's a lovely 26th birthday ^^/

No comments: