Monday, March 05, 2007

I feel stupid

This constant assault on my intelligence is wearing me down.. it really does.

I mean how many times can you argue that something is not right? We argued about it for a month the last time till I decided to give in and end the arguments, it may not make sense to me and 99% of the population, but if it does to them, so be it. I'm tired of having to defend basic mathematics principles. Let the numbers speak for themselves.

But in case I'm wrong.. help me out here.

Course name:  How to become S.T.U.P.I.D
Length of course: 2.5 days
No of class conducted: 3
Total no of participants trained: 20

When you need to calculate the training mandays, how do you do it?

For me, I will multiply the number of participants trained by the length of the course, so 20 people went through a 2.5 day course which means it's a total manday of 50 mandays.

For my boss, you have to first multiply the length of the course with the no of classes conducted to get the total training days, then you multiply the total training days with the total no of participants trained. Which is 2.5 times 3 times 20 equals to 150 mandays.

Now we understand why I'm the employee and they are the boss eh.

No comments: