Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I realise that I have not been blogging much lately, and even if I am, I'll be talking about politics.

That topic is already boring me, shall move on to other more important things, like myself :p

Been real busy at work lately, there's a lot of things going on, deadlines to be met and new projects to be worked on. It's really been a crazy 3 weeks, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow as my boss will be away for training!! For one and a half weeks!! yeah!!! With her off our backs, finally we will have some downtime and some time to relax. Better call for my appointment with my manicurist for tomorrow :p

Oh, Jason's Erjie is getting married on Sunday!! After searching high and low for a dress to wear, after trying on a dozen of the dresses that my dajie owns, last saturday, we finally found the white dress that she was talking about.

The dress was lovely, I love the way it looks on me, but there was one big problem!! The dress is damn transparent, basically whatever I wear beneath can be seen.. argh.. and I can't wear a slip under the dress as it's a halter top.. haiz..

So after all the hassle, we found a dress that I could not wear out. In the end, I settled for a lilac dress that fitted me perfectly :p meaning it's too small for my dajie.. haha.

On Friday, I shall go get my nails done, I'm thinking of a matching nail color as base with rhinestones.. that should look real nice :) Manicure is a definite must, but should I do a pedicure also?? hmm..

A bit on Ah dear, he's finally quitting his job, the company was good initially, but when key personnel quit, the whole company culture changed and it's really not a conducive place to work right now. So Ah Dear took the plunge and threw his letter a few weeks back, good for you dear. And even better, he just got a new job offer that pays better!! yeah!!

Congrats Ah Dear.. time to consider a car??

Let me see.. nothing else much had happened.. it's all work work work.. till late hours in the night.. so tiring.. Actually I'm thinking of quitting too, this job is getting boring, it's the same things over and over again. Should I? So tempted to quit now that Ah dear had quit his work and Darren is also quitting his work, with so many people around me changing jobs, I really feel like doing the same thing. But then, what do I really want to do??

Though I've been working for the past 3 years, I still have no clear idea of what I want to do. For me, work is work, it's not something that I like to do, but it's something that I have to do. To me, there are always more important things that work, maybe that's why I can never find a job that I really like.

Oh well.. shall not think too much for now, gotta start preparing for yet another meeting. I hate hate hate meetings, 90% of the time, it's just trash talk with no concrete solutions at the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»