Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sometimes I forget my age..

..and I start acting like a brat instead of someone that's turning a quarter of a century old.

How am I going to get things done if I keep acting this way??

At many times, I forget that I have responsibilities and that I have to be mature, that's why I'm not suited for management, I just don't like to have so much responsibilities on me. I don't like that. I think operations is still what I like best, doing routine work everyday frees up my mind to think about other things.

I like to daydream, doing routine work gives me a chance to daydream whilst finishing my work. Once you're familiar with the routine, you don't even have to think about it to get things done.

But unfortunately I'm a person who gets bored easily, so operations gets to me after a while, the same old thing over and over again, the complete lack of challenges.

At many times I act like a kid, demanding things from people that I know can never fulfil those demands. What am I trying to achieve? Asking for the impossible just makes me more disappointed when others confirm that it's really not possible. I'm just asking for disappointments.

I have to keep telling myself, I have to be more mature, I have to understand that the world does not revolve around me, I have to be more understanding, I have to be less kiddish, I have to keep my temper in check, I have to .. .. .. .. .. ..

Sometimes it's just so hard, but when I fall flat on my face, I realise those are not things that I have to try to achieve, those things are required from me whether I like it or not.

I wonder, can we ever return to childhood?

No comments: