Friday, March 17, 2006

So little time

So little time so much to do
I'd rather spend one day with you
So little time so much to do
I'd like to spend one day with you
And if that day is not enough
Maybe we can stay in touch
But I'm not making plans for tomorrow
For tomorrow never comes


This is one of my all time favourite song.. every now and then I'll think about it, especially when I have a lot of things to do :p

But I like the last part the most, tomorrow is a farce, there's no tomorrow for time is a manifestation of our minds. In reality, moments exist, past, present and future, all together, but because we are slower than light, we experience these moments in a sequence that makes us believe that there is a past, there is a present and there is a future.

But in actual, only the moment exists, the single one moment, it's neither past, present or future, it's just a moment.

I am getting out of my depth here, time paradox is very complex subject which no one can agree on.

My point of this post? I dunno, a lot of jumbled thoughts.. I wonder if there really is a multi-verse, multiple universe where different varients of me exist.

I wonder.. how would I turn out to be like if I had not made that decision? Is there a me somewhere out that who had not made the same mistake as I did? Is there a me somewhere out there who made a stupid mistake that I didn't make? Is there a me out there who is thinking about me right now?

I saw something yesterday which made stumped me for a moment.. if things had not gone the way they had, would I be that person now?

Sometimes I feel that we are too complex for our own good, we think too much and we wonder too much. Life should be simple.

No comments: