Friday, March 31, 2006

Lucky Me

My lucky stars must have been shining brightly in the sky 6 years ago coz that's when I met my Ah Dear.. The chemistry was there from the start but it was not the right time for us to be together so we just became good friends..

Five years down the road, these two good friends met each other and found that the chemistry is still there and more importantly, it was the right time. And so our story started from there..

I'm really very lucky to have Jason as my Ah Dear, he must be the most understanding guy in the whole wide universe. He understands what I'm going through, he understands my needs and he understands the things that I have to do. And most importantly, he trusts me to know what I am doing.

He's never angry when I meet other guys like Wenwei :p coz he don't see him as a threat :p hee.. He doesn't get angry when I talk to my forum friends, coz he knows how bored I can get at work..


My Ah Dear is really very understanding, he knows that I have to go visit Darren's dad and he supports my decision to go down to NUH to see him. I think the main reason he's not angry that I go visit my ex's dad is that he knows the reason why I go down.

Darren is a good friend of mine and he always will be no matter what. We were friends to start with, even when the relationship is over, we are still friends. At this point of time, he needs support the most and I can't just sit back and pretend that nothing had happened. I have to help out, even if it's in a tiny way. So I go visiting.

Also his parents were always very kind to me, and I like them a lot. I'm very upset at what had happened and again, I want to be there for his mum, talk to her and see if she's ok.

Auntie Sally is really sweet, offering me a jacket when I forget to bring mine yesterday. She even remembered that I always have a jacket with me last time :) she must be remembering the times when I left my jacket at their place.. oppz :p

Ah Dear knows all these and so he supports my decision to go visit Darren's dad. If it's his ex's dad that's in hospital right now, I would ask him to go visit too.

When such a thing happens, the person and his family needs support, as a friend, it's just natural to show concern.

My Ah Dear knows that and he understands that, which is something not many people can understand, thus I feel very lucky to have such an understanding bf.. and a bf who hinted me on something more to come.. real soon :)

I wonder what it is :p

No comments: