Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh my gosh.. so much time had passed..

Am looking through Tian's online album of pics.. and gosh.. so much time had passed.. and we all look so toot last time.. hee..

Great chance to post some pictures :p (coz not much time to blog either.. the thailand conference is killing me.. argh..)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
New year's eve 2002.. all but Ivan were there with our other halves :p picture abit dark though..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a better one :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Feng gang (^^,)/

Bakerzin back in 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Feeding Ivan :p oh my gosh, my face look so round in this pic.. :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The pretty ladies

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The pretty ladies and one darn happy guy :p one on six leh, how many guys can dream and never get?? hahah

Chinese New Year in 2004.. Xuan was back!!! yeah!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and my dear girl :) oo I like this photo..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Over at my dear girl's place

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All of us later having dinner over at Sembawang.. See, Ivan is the xinfu de nan ren again :p

Coffee Club outing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I look darn pale in this pic.. where's Xianhe when I need her??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another pale photo :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What can I say? a picture says a thousand words.. Ivan is xinfu

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The plushies that Xuan got for all of us!! sleepy sleepy plushies.. ZzzZZzzZz.. Mine is the lamb.. the sleepiest of all.. *yawnz*

Fullerton

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have no idea when this was taken.. *oppz*

Waraku

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ooo.. i like my hair colour..

That's it for now :p Thank Tian for all the pictures :)

Shall dig out old photos to post this weekend :p

No comments: