Monday, March 06, 2006

My very first complaint letter

Countary to popular belief, I had never written a complaint letter. Serious.. coz Darren was always the one writing them :p and most of the time, I'm just too lazy to write out. Plus, it's never nice to write something mean, what if the person gets fired coz of that one letter?

But I was damn angry yesterday over a fucked-up reservation. And I have time today, so I happily wrote a 1 1/2 page long complaint letter. Ok, half the page is contact details, but the rest of the page is my actual letter.

Really darn pissed, but I shall not say which restaurant it is yet, let's just see if the manager can resolve my issues. I wonder if he will call me back today. We shall see..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I think blogging is good, coz it helps train my writing skills and now I can write a complaint letter with ease :) else it's coz of my job and the numerous emails that I have to write every single day :p

No comments: