Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sometimes..

Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide..
Sometimes I'm scared of you..
But all I really want is to hold you tight, and treat you right..
Be with you day and night..
Baby all I need is time..

I have no idea why this song is running through my head but it is.. so just typed it out.. was trying to watch "A Series of Unfortunate Events" on my comp but it doesn seem to want to open it.. so be it.. can always watch it some other time..

Sometimes.. Sometimes.. I feel that things changes so quickly, one moment you think that something is so, the next moment it's totally changed.. one moment you can feel like you're at the top of the world and next it's crashing down to earth all around you.

I dunno.. it just feels weird, maybe it's coz Ah dear is back home and I'm not used to not having him around.. getting too dependent on him, I do feel so.. but he just makes me feel so loved and secured.. There's almost nothing he would not do for me, sometimes I feel like I'm making use of him.. :(

Is he really that ONE in my life? THE ONE?

at this moment the answer is a definite yes. But I'm worried, things always change without warning, what if something out of the blue happens? what can I do then?

haiz.. life is shit.

1 comment:

Burnz said...

Dear... i'll be around for u all the time. ;)
Dun worry abt me dear... i'm won't run away, u know me ... know all abt my past. Also i would like to have u around me all the time.